Tuesday 4 January 2011

POOR ME

Ugh...I'm ill. Have had the flu/cold mixed with a chest infection and allergies/hay fever. Poor me. New Years was celebrated with my mum and sister at home. I couldn't even have a stiff drink because I'm on antibiotics. So bummed. I still got glammed up for the occasions and we let off Chinese lanterns outside with our 2011 wishes in mind.

Tried to get some OOTD pics but wasn't really feeling up to posing. My sister managed to grab a couple but I haven't been able to get them off her yet.

So how about so product reviews??...here goes:

GEL EYELINER: I've been a long time lover of liquid eyeliner (Gotta love a cateye!) and after seeing my sis use gel eyeliner for a while, I decided to try it myself....I. ADORE. IT! It's smudgeproof, waterproof, the colour is intense and it is all round great! I went for a pricey one I saw on ASOS for the variety of shades. It's by a brand called New CID (yes I'd never heard of them either)
i - gel
Long Wear Gel Eye Liner Trio with Brush
£21.50




My sister has been using Bobbi Browns eyeliner gel which she is really happy with. Here is a picture of us wearing our gel liners:


0 comments:

Post a Comment