Monday 24 January 2011

OOTD

This OOTD is dedicated to the de-lovely Deena over at Fat Girls Like Nice Clothes Too. This pink blouse is the one I bought after Christmas. It's one of the only few things I kept from my haul. I got also had to have it in black too. I think it looks great apart from the boots which are slightly too vintage looking (aka dirty).

Pink Blouse: ASOS (UK Size 22)
Black Camisol: New Look (UK Size 18)
Black Treggings: Evans (UK Size 20)
Black Boots: Faith (UK Size 9)


I feel like I'm chanelling my mum in this pic (I'm the little one with the cheeky look on my face):


3 comments:

  1. u sure are, love the pink! u did the damn thang

    oh im following u by the way..lol


    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! The passion for shocking pink with a v- neck and puff shoulders is clearly in the genes :-) I knew I should have bought that top. Damn and blast! *shaking fist*

    ReplyDelete