Monday 10 January 2011

PAY IT FORWARD 2011

After seeing this all over the web I have decided to participate in Pay it Forward 2011. I have joined JASIFERlionsclub's Pay It Forward. I'm looking forward to seeing what she will make me! Rules are as follows:


"I promise to make something handmade for the first five people who comment. 


They must in turn post this and make something for the first five who comment on their status.

The rules are it has to be handmade by you, and they must receive it before 2011 ends."

So let's do this people. I have a good idea about what I want to make already!


1 SPOT LEFT FOR SOMETHING AWESOME MADE BY ME!

9 comments:

  1. I already entered JasiferLionsClub's challenge, but can I enter yours too, please? *-* I would love to get something handmade from a London girl woohoo :)

    If you think I can't enter, it's allright.

    Followed via gfc, btw. :)

    fashionistas diary
    xoxo eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot my e-mail :) evakittyxo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha of course you can enter! Just email me melandtrolley@gmail.com with your address and I will get to work with your handmade gift as soon as I can!

    <3 Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to participate in this. I live in the US, hope that's ok.

    My e-mail is orange_ember@hotmail.com

    Thanks!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem at all! Welcome onboard! Just send me a quick email at melandtrolley@gmail.com with your address and I will be getting to work on them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please count me in! Michelle (you have my details!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No worries Anonymous Michelle! I'mma make you suttin gooood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Count me in too!I love the whole idea :D
    I'll email you tomorrow though, because it's 1am here and I'm off to sleep!
    Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Thanks Ria! I'm so excited to get to work making all you guys something cool! Just email me at melandtrolley@gmail.com with your details when you get time- no rush!

    ReplyDelete