Monday 17 January 2011

OOTD

Here's another super casual OOTD I took at my sisters place. This is typically the kind of thing I would usually wear. I try to make more of an effort nowadays. I would love for pyjamas to become the 'thing' to wear, kind of like how skinny jeans have been in fashion for ages, as well as leggings so I could be super comfortable all day every day. Maybe I should do POTN (Pyjamas Of The Night) posts also? I have some cool PJs!
Grey Rabbit Tee: ASOS (UK Size 18)
Peg Leg Jeans: ASOS (UK Size 22)
Blue Wrap Cardigan: ASOS (UK Size 18)
Trainers/Sneakers: Nike (Mid Blazer) (UK Size 8.5)
Black Leather Bag: ASOS

Hmmmm, I do wear a lot of ASOS. I need to work for them. I wonder how much discount they get??? That would be my idea of heaven.

As promised, I changed bags and wore my hair down. I really don't like how it looks at the moment. It's naturally wavy and as I'm trying to grow it out I don't want to straighten it. My theory is, if I straighten it, it will somehow damage my hair and will not grow as fast. I used to have beautiful long hair. What possessed me to chop it off one day!? I think I must've been channelling Britney Spears. Laughing aside, I seriously, get urges to reinvent my 'look' at least once a month. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment