Saturday 29 January 2011

OOTD

Today I wore my new mac which I got at Next. I'm not a huge fan of next, I used to find their clothes overpriced for the quality but maybe I was just unlucky? I've been searching for a mac/trench coat for a good few weeks now. I bought one a couple of years back which I have never worn and now it is really tight on me! So I specifically have been looking for one in a camel/beige colour with brown/dark buttons. It wasn't as easy as I thought until I stumbled across this one on the Next website. I had to have it! Macs are one of those things that look equally good dressed up as dressed down so I think it will be getting a lot of use this spring!
Mac/Trench coat: Next (UK Size 22)
Burnt Orange/Terracota Tee: ASOS (UK Size 18)
Plaid Shirt: Dorothy Perkins (UK Size 20)
Aubergine Mini: Marks & Spencer (UK Size 22)
Black leggings: Decathlon (UK Size 2XL)
Ruched Leather Boots: New Look (UK Size 9)


Keep your eyes peeled kids, I have an AWESOME giveaway coming up!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that trench coat is adorable! How is the quality? and what is the material?

    theblogofworldlydelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quality seems really good. I've only worn it the once but it's made from quite a thick canvas/cotton type material so seems like it will last a while! Pretty good investment buy I'd say!- they never go out of fashion!

    ReplyDelete