Thursday 30 December 2010

OOTD

My mum hit Marks & Spencers the other day and picked up a pair of fingerless gloves for me (hooray for using my touchscreen with toasty palms!) They match a pair of leg-warmers my sister bought me last year so I decided to do the matchy matchy thing for this OOTD:


Waxed style Parka jacket: M&S (UK 22)
Jeggings: Dorothy Perkins (UK 20)
Fingerless gloves: M&S
Leg warmers: Gift from Sister (probably from ebay)

Red Glitter Converse Low Tops: Littlewoods (UK 8)


Navy Cardigan: Primark (UK 18)
White T-shirt: H&M (mama range as it's longer than normal range)


My sis wanted in on the action:

Purpley/Pink Mac: F&F @ Tesco (UK 22)
Grey Jeggings: Dorothy Perkins (UK 20)
Boots: Duo (Malmo) (UK 8)
Oil cloth navy polka dot satchel:  Tokyo7


T-Shirt: Dorothy Perkins (UK 22)
Purple Cardigan: Monsoon (UK 22)



0 comments:

Post a Comment