Monday 31 January 2011

NO SPEND FEBRUARY

Since becoming a blogger, I tend to do a lot more 'window shopping' for blogspiration. Those who know me best, know I am a devout shopaholic. I see something I like...I buy it. Not the best of combinations.With the Plus London  meet up coming up this weekend, I have gone into shopping overdrive looking for the perfect outfit (I will no doubt end up wearing something old from my closet though)!

As it's January 31st, I've decided it's a great time to have a no spend February. If things go well, I may even decide to have a no spend March...wishful thinking eh?!

Who's going to join me in my venture in to the unknown? Let's utilise our wardrobes and rock our vintage (circa 2009) outfits. The 70's is back, let's all go raid our parents' closets!.....


....or maybe not! Love you mum!

7 comments:

  1. Haha, I wish I could accomplish that. Actually, I don't. I just love shopping too much.

    Is that your mum? I love those shoes, they look super fashionable for this season :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is so cute! She has the same hair as my mom had. Did every mom rock that same haircut back in the day? lol.

    I don't think I can go on a NO buy, though I did "resist" buying a cardigan I liked on Forever 21's site because I held off too long and they ran out of my size? Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mum had some great outfits from the 70s. She was a true Fashionista of her time, this is the only bad outfit I could find of hers although the wedges are amazing!

    Girls I don't know how I am going to resist buying for a whole month but it's worth a try, if only to save extra money to spend the following month! I kid, I kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your mom looks amazing!!!! and super stylish!!!! like mother like daughter right! lol! amazing post :)


    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Moya2bean She will love you for saying that! I will have to post one of her better outfits soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your mom is gorgeous! and those shoes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat outfit your mom has on. Wish I still had my 70's clothes but I outgrew them yrs ago. I think I had some shoes like that back then. :)Tellin my age lol.

    ReplyDelete