Saturday 12 February 2011

OOTD

It's been a week of jogging bottoms and pyjamas with a splash of tiredness hence no OOTD. It felt good to throw on some real clothes today! I love this new granny style cardigan I got on sale in Dorothy Perkins with an extra 20% off! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Tan Cardigan: Dorothy Perkins (UK Size 22)
Denim Dress/Shirt: F&F @ Tescos (UK Size 22)
Grey Burn Out Top: New Look (UK Size 18)
Black Stirrup Leggings: Walmart (US Size XL)
Belt: Dorothy Perkins (UK Size XL)
Brown Boots: Dr Martens (UK Size 8)
Bag: ASOS
Crazy Hair: Leave the house without looking in the mirror!

4 comments:

  1. I truly adore your style. I've seen several of your OOTD posts on fatshionista - and I just had to take a moment to comment. I have pieces similar to this in my closet - and I just might have to give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really means a lot- thank you so much! Please take some pics and share them when you give the outfit a go! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with tan these days. I'm collecting all tan types that I want to match with burgundy red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tan coloured things too! I must've grown up in the 70s in a past life. Burgundy would look ace with tan- come to think of it, it's a very good colour to pair with other colours. I can't really think of a colour it wouldn't go with.

    ReplyDelete