Wednesday 23 March 2011

OOTD: DRESS UP YOUR DENIM CHALLENGE

The gorgeous Dee of The Merry Traveller is hosting a challenge to dress up your denim pants/bottoms/skirts. I opted for this little number to go and meet with friends and watch my boyfriend drum at a jam night which was pretty exciting as I haven't seen him play in almost 3 years and he still knocks my socks off!
I went for these acidy wash type of jeans with a black blazer and lots of gold..gold shoes, gold watch, gold earrings, gold rings...you get the idea!
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins (UK Size 20)
White Camisole: ASOS (UK Size 22)
White Tee: ASOS (UK Size 18)
Blazer: Dorothy Perkins (UK Size 22)
Bag: ASOS
Shoes: Toms (UK Size 9)
Scissor Necklace: Evans

4 comments:

  1. Really nice outfit :) I especially like the blazer xx

    http://wearenouvellevague.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. denim and gold? you can't do wrong! i love that scissor necklace, it's charming:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating in my denim challenge! I'm so pleased you girls are so game and maybe I'll set a next challenge mid Spring. You better get some colours and florals ready :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooh! I better start brainstorming then! Exciting! I love challenges!

    ReplyDelete