Monday 27 December 2010

OOTD

Decided to brave the cold today for a bit of Boxing Day shopping with my mum and sister. We didn't get off to a very good start...the car wouldn't start! Annnnyways, couple of hours later it was all sorted. Made it to the shops but was extremely disappointed to find the shops we wanted to visit were closed! So heres my Boxing Day OOTD:

Cream long-sleeved top: H&M (XL)
Military Tunic: Dorothy Perkins (UK 20)
Leggings: ASOS (UK 20)
Boots: Dr. Martens (UK8)
Bag: ASOS (Brown washed leather)


Protecting me from the cold:
Snood: Knitted by me (yarn by Colinette)
Hooded Mac: Few years old from UNIQLO (XL)


This gorgeous model is my older sister Michelle. She wears:
Cardigan: F&F @ Tesco (UK 20)
Black Tunic: Matalan (UK 22)
Mini Skirt: Primark (UK 18)
Leggings: George @ ASDA (UK 20)
Boots: Duo (Malmo) (UK 8)
Cotton Snood: Dorothy Perkins

This is FUN! I love playing dress up!



0 comments:

Post a Comment